Find YOUR Balance
Hello and Welcome. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual and couples therapy, and I currently maintain a private practice in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I have over 25 years of experience as an individual and couples therapist, with experience serving a broad spectrum of clients.
Through my unique collaborative approach with individuals and couples, we will develop attainable goals that will allow you to replace conflict, chaos, and confusion with more peace, joy, and happiness. Only you can make the choice to change your thinking and behavior. With Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy I can guide you through different techniques that have been successful for so many others.
I have advanced training in couples (Divorce Busting TM) and also modified (Imago TM) marriage and relationship counseling. All these options are effective if you allow them to and believe that they can.
As the former Director of the Employee Assistance Program for the Chicago Fire Department I have experience in serving those who have endured critical incidents, phobias, stress, and anger issues. Call for a free phone consultation to discover how I may help you achieve your goals. – John Walsh, LMHC, CAP, CHT
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- BS in Business Administration, Boston University
- Licenses, Certifications:
- LMHC: Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- CAP: Certified Addictions Professional
- CHT: Certified Hypnotherapist
- Additional Training: Advanced training in couples (Divorce Busting TM) and modified (ImagoTM) marriage and relationship counseling.
Request an Appointment
Start your new path in life and be the change today!
Contact me to request a free 15-minute phone consultation to discover how I may help you achieve your goals.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress
I am committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner. The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission. Exceptions include:
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.